Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

累。

The past few weeks have been spent completing assignments after assignments. I have another one due tomorrow which is still totally untouched. There are so many things I wanna do; I've been inspired a lot recently but I somehow can't find time. When I do have a few hours to spare, I catch up on shows or sleep. :(

There are so many things I want to share on Seoulidarity. Sparing an hour or two to work on those before I start on my assignment. I am also planning on taking up Korean again. I recently translated (half) an interview from korean to english, and felt this huge sense of accomplishment seeing it posted online. It's just on a fansite but you know, it's still there for everyone to see. Heh. So now I'm really motivated to start learning again so I can do better next time. 

Talking to myself. Lol. Will be back with a proper post soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment