Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

SEOULIDARITY


As some of you may or may not know, my sister and I started a blog dedicated to our Korea adventures. Having been fans of Korean music and culture for many years now, we wanna share and spread the love to anyone who is interested. While we already have two posts up, we are not sure what else we should blog about. We are currently thinking of introducing cafes and places we like in Korea, Korean food tutorials (in my honest opinion, my sister cooks really good korean food), and maybe music.....? 

I am wondering what else would people like to see on that blog? I love to write, even though I do not write well. Many kind strangers have left nice comments on my blog posts and I am very thankful and glad that people enjoy reading my nonsensical blabbers. So please do let me know what else you guys would like to see on the other blog, and if we can do it, we will do it! Maybe reviews of local (local as in Singapore, where I live) korean food restaurants? Cheap korean marts? Our recommendations on korean music (not necessarily kpop. maybe k-hiphop/k-indie?)? I don't know. Leave a comment if you have any ideas!!! ^_^ If no one leaves a comment..... then............. it's okay :( 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Celine, it would be nice if you can blog about what should we purchase when visiting Korea, for example if you visit Taiwan, the branded sneakers (NIKE, Adidas, etc.) are cheaper compared to Singapore or Malaysia, or what should we prepare/bring for a trip to Korea, or maybe interesting things that you noticed about Korea/Korean in general? Blogging about your favourite cafes would be great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again, Maple!
      Thank you for your suggestions!! We will take your ideas into consideration! We are currently working on a post on how to plan a trip to Korea. Will link it up when it's done ^_^

      Delete