Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

TOPIK

Wow, I should really blog more regularly. My last post was in November? I can't remember how I used to blog every single day on Livejournal anymore. How did I do that? Maybe it's because there wasn't microblogging sites (Twitter, etc) in the past.

Anyway, I signed up for the 34th TOPIK Exam yesterday. TOPIK is the Test of Proficiency in Korean, and I've been thinking of signing up for years. I've been learning Korean since 2009 (on and off though), and I want to know where my standard is. This year's TOPIK is on 20th April, so I have about 2 months to prepare. I also signed up for the TOPIK prep class my language school is holding, so let's hope it does some good!

If anyone has taken TOPIK before, can you share your experience with me? Like - what should I expect on exam day, or anything I should look out for. I'm so nervous!!

And I know Cheryl and I haven't been updating Seoulidarity... We have a couple of drafts but we are both too caught up by our individual commitments. I'll go through the posts during the weekends; hope I'll clear some posts :)

On a different note, I am missing Seoul wayyyyy too much :c

No comments:

Post a Comment