Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

SUMMER IN SEOUL: DAY 1


I am currently typing this in my room at 2nville guesthouse. I planned to blog today in details but I am too tired to do so. 

Basically, I had a sucky lunch, and spent hours at 압구정(Apgujeong) for nothing. I'll talk about that in my next post. Traveling alone is fun, but only to a certain extent. It is quite frustrating when you have no one to turn to when you are completely lost, and have only 10% of battery left on your phone. Every step I made today seemed to be wrong, and I ended up lost (with not the slightest idea of where I might be at) 3 times. Spent a shit lot on cab fares (though thankfully the fares here are not as crazy as sg's) and walked a lot. 

Originally plan for tomorrow was to head to Incheon Airport to try to catch a glimpse of Big Bang going to Guangzhou but decided against it. It's too time consuming, and I don't even know if I will be able to see them. If I regret, I guess I can always go try my luck when they are going to Beijing. 

On a totally different note, my hair dryer is not working and I badly need to dry my hair. No one's at the reception so I can't rent one, and the building is scarily quiet. Hate to think that I might be the only one in the building. 

Ok, Good night!! I am going to pack up my already-messy room and turn in early (if my hair dries faster).

No comments:

Post a Comment