Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Second Home


I've been missing in action for so long. 

School's been torturing me, but the trimester is finally coming to an end. When I first started college seven months ago, I couldn't understand why they don't allow taking more than three modules per trimester. I only took two modules last trimester and I thought it was quite manageable. Taking three this time round, and I swear I don't know what the hell I am doing most of the time. Every week is spent rushing assignments. Am very glad I am down with two assignments to hand up, but I barely have time to revise before exam starts. Sigh.

BUT, I am definitely going to pull through because I am heading "back home" in a month's time!! SUMMER IN SEOUL PART 2 COMING UP YO. I won't be there for an entire month like last year, and neither would I be studying there though. I'll be there for 11 days. So I'm hoping to spend more time exploring places I've never went, and visiting my favourite places!!! I. Cannot. Wait.

Also, my sister and I decided to start up a blog. It will be a platform for us to blog about Korea, Korean culture, food, etc! Nothing's up yet since we are all busy with assignments, but here's the link - SEOULIDARITY. If I don't update it soon, I'll update it with my seoul travelogue when I return! 많이 사랑해주세용~ ^_^♡  

No comments:

Post a Comment