Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SUMMER IN SEOUL: DAY 3 & 4 [BUZZ KOREA]

Day 2 here


Day 3 & 4saw me at 2NE1's New Evolution Concert!! ^__^ Yup, I went for both days!! It was at Olympic Park. Just take the subway and follow the crowd/direction.

So, just a short guide on how to buy concert tickets on the spot! 
When you arrive at Olympic Park stadium, the middle area is usually where they put up tents to sell official merchandises and stuff (or at least, it is like this for Big Bang/2NE1's concerts). On the right side, you will see a Happy Box.


The Happy Box is where you collect your concert tickets, if you bought it online (Gmarket); and also where you queue to buy tickets on the spot. I think it usually starts at about 5pm? 





Fans were giving out these fans. It was superrrrrr hot so these were useful lol.


Like I said, I went for both nights so I was able to go for the fan meet held after the concert! Where I had the best day of 2012 (so far) everrrrrr. 

There was a short q&a with 2NE1 before the hi5 session. The girls were extremely nice and friendly. During the hi5 session, some fans asked for autographs and the girls signed for them. Here's my encounter with Bom - 
Me: I'm from Singapore!
Bom: Aww, thank you!!
Me: Can I have a hug?
Bom: Sure~
And she hugged me first. :") 
I actually wanted to hug all the members but was so overwhelmed after hugging Bom. Hahahaha. 

Also saw a few celebrities/known people there - Jay Park, Lydia Paek, Mina Kwon, GD, TOP, Teddy. 

End of my Day 3 & 4!! 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more of your daily encounters!! Take care & ALL THE BEST!!! n___n

    ReplyDelete